Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> single handle bathroom faucet > SUS304 basin faucet B216 01 06 2
SUS304 basin faucet B216 01 06 2
左滚动
  • SUS304 basin faucet B216 01 06 2
  • SUS304 basin faucet B216 01 06 2
  • SUS304 basin faucet B216 01 06 2
  • SUS304 basin faucet B216 01 06 2
  • SUS304 basin faucet B216 01 06 2
  • SUS304 basin faucet B216 01 06 2
  • SUS304 basin faucet B216 01 06 2
  • SUS304 basin faucet B216 01 06 2
右滚动
  • SUS304 basin faucet B216 01 06 2
  • Category:single handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B216 01 06 2
  • View:1349
matt black stainless steel waterfall basin faucet B216 01 06 2 made of sedal ceramic valve,neoperl aerator,with 5 years guarantee,OEM and ODM is acceptable
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Features:
1.easy installation
2.one handle control,easy and convenience
3.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).
5.100% pressure system tested.

Description:
1.Material: stainless steel 304
2.Handle:stainless steel

3.surface treatment:matt black


4.Valve:sedal ceramic cartridges(UPC certificate passed)
5.Aerator:Neoperl aerator
7.Nylon braidd water supply line(UPC certificate passed)
8.Flow rate:1.5gpm@60psi

9.24h acid salt spray test passed



Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

Packing:
1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

Specification: