Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> single handle bathroom faucet > Single basin faucet - Aron Series
Single basin faucet - Aron Series
左滚动
  • Single basin faucet - Aron Series
  • Single basin faucet - Aron Series
  • Single basin faucet - Aron Series
  • Single basin faucet - Aron Series
  • Single basin faucet - Aron Series
  • Single basin faucet - Aron Series
右滚动
  • Single basin faucet - Aron Series
  • Category:single handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B012 01 01 1
  • View:3040
Single handle upc basin faucet - Aron Series is offer limited lifetime guarantee,OEM&ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Features:
1.easy installation
2.one handle control,easy and convenience
3.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).
5.100% pressure system tested.


Description:
1.Material: lead free brass
2.Handle:zinc

3.surface treatment:


4.Valve:35mm ceramic cartridges(UPC certificate passed)
5.Aerator:Neoperl aerator
6.Hose:60cm*M10*1*11 304 s.steel hose(UPC certificate passed)
7.Flow rate:1.5gpm@60psi
8.plating thinkness:nickel 8um;chroem 0.25um
9.24h acid salt spray test passed
 
Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing:
1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.Inner carton size: 325*185*70 mm
3.outer carton size: 390*340*305 mm
4.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

Size: